The Rex60 is a GH60-compatible PCB with multi-layout support.
Supported cases include:
- GH60 tray mount
- CannonKeys Bakeneko60
- Kbdfans 6-degree
And many other GH60 compatible cases!
- JST connector (for a daughterboard) + on-board USB-C socket support. A through-hole USB-C socket is included but not soldered by default. Soldering service is available
- As many layouts as can be supported. Swiss cheese PCB!
- Rotary encoder support
- Bakeneko/gummy-mount cutouts
- Layout-assisting silkscreen
- Vial support (configure keymap on the fly via an app)
All Rex60s include a through-hole USB-C port. If you would like the USB-C port to be pre-soldered, please select the USB-C soldering service.
Comes pre-flashed with Vial firmware that can be downloaded here.
Unified Daughterboard C3 + JST cable is now available as well.