Southpaw75 ANSI/ISO 60% + Numpad Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Originally designed by the great guys of FR4Boards (Discord). The co-designers receive a share of the profits from each kit sold.
Additional improvements by 42. Keebs highlighted in bold bellow. This is the latest revision RevF.
Build your very own custom 75% southpaw keyboard from scratch!
- 78-80-key layout – 60% combined with a “southpaw” numpad (on the left)
- Supports both ANSI and ISO layouts
- Supports split backspace layout
- Supports the Tsangan layout (added in RevF)
- Controller now mounted component side towards the PCB for lower profile (RevF)
- Very easy to build, uses through-hole diodes (unless you choose SMD ones)
- Uses a Pro Micro-compatible controller (Frood, nice!nano etc.)
- Lead-free tinned finish, black solder mask
Vial and ZMK firmware can be downloaded from our Firmware page.
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- FR4 switch plate
- 82x through-hole or SMD diodes (your choice)
- Reset switch
- Brass standoffs and screws
Other parts required to finish build not included in kit:
- Pro Micro-compatible controller (Frood, nice!nano etc.)
- 5-7x 2u and 1x 6.25u stabiliser (depending on the layout)
- 78-80x Cherry MX-compatible switches (depending on the layout)