Southpaw75 ANSI/ISO 60% + Numpad Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Originally designed by the great guys of FR4Boards (Discord). The co-designers receive a share of the profits from each kit sold.
Modified by 42. Keebs to supports both ANSI and ISO layouts.
Build your very own custom 75% southpaw keyboard from scratch!
- 78-key layout – 60% combined with a “southpaw” numpad (on the left)
- Very easy to build, uses through-hole diodes (unless you choose SMD ones)
- Uses a Pro Micro controller (available as add-on)
- Lead-free tinned finish, black solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- FR4 switch plate
- 80x through-hole or SMD diodes (your choice)
- Reset switch
- Brass standoffs and screws
Other parts required to finish build not included in kit:
- Pro Micro controller (or compatible, like Elite-C, nice!nano etc.)
- 5-7x 2u and 1x 6.25u stabiliser (depending on the layout)
- 78-80x Cherry MX-comaptible switches (depending on the layout)
Available optional add-ons:
- Pro Micro controller
- Aluminium cone feet