Discipad Numpad Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Bryan, if you’re reading this, please get in touch! I tried e-mailing you a couple of times, I’d love to send you part of the proceeds from every sale.
Build your very own custom mechanical numpad from scratch!
This is revision “B”.
- 17-key numpad layout
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. I can solder it for you for a small fee if you feel a bit unsure.
- FR4 switch plate included in the kit
- Support for optional rotary encoder in the top left (Num Lock) position
- Lead-free tinned finish, black/white solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- FR4 switch plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
- Aluminium cone feet
Other required parts not included in the kit:
- 3x 2u PCB-mount stabilizer
- 17x Cherry MX compatible switch