Romeo 40% Staggered Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Build your very own compact custom keyboard from scratch!
- Staggered 40% layout
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra.
- Includes a FR4 switch plate
- Lead-free tinned finish, black/white solder mask
You can download the build guide here.
- Main PCB
- FR4 switch plate
- Bottom plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
Available optional extras:
- Aluminium cone feet
Kit does not include:
- Switches, stabilizers