Sofle V2 Hotswap Split Ergo 50% Keyboard Kit
Designed by Josef Adamcik (GitHub repository). Build guide here.
This is version 2.1 modified by 42. Keebs to add a power switch and battery connector.
Build your very own split custom keyboard from scratch!
- Split 12×4 + 10 (50%-ish) ortho/ergo layout
- Uses Kailh hotswap sockets for Cherry MX-compatible switches
- Supports 2x EC11 rotary encoders (one in each half)
- Optional OLED screens
- Quite easy to build – based on Pro Micro controllers. Uses SMD diodes though.
- Includes FR4 switch plates
- Tinned lead-free finish, black solder mask
- 2x main PCBs
- 2x bottom plates made from PCB material (FR4)
- 2x FR4 switch plates
- 60x SMD diodes
- 2x TRRS sockets
- 2x SMD power switches
- 2x reset/boot switches
- 58x hotswap sockets
- Brass standoffs and screws
- 2x acrylic cover
Available optional add-ons:
- Acrylic tenting kit
- nice!nano / Frood / Elite-C / USB-C Pro Micros
- OLED screens
- Rotary encoders
- Encoder knobs
- TRRS cable
Parts required to finish build not included in the kit:
- 2x Pro Micro or compatible controllers (nice!nano, Frood, Elite-C etc.)
- 58x Cherry MX-compatible switches
There are no reviews yet.