Herringbone Pro 75% Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Build your very own 75% custom keyboard from scratch!
- 75% layout with a separated arrow cluster / rightmost column
- Supports rotary encoder in the top right position
- Supports 0.91″ 128×32 pixel OLED screen
- Supports both ANSI and ISO layouts
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra.
- Lead-free tinned finish, black solder mask
Please see the last image for all the supported layouts.
Build guide is available on GitHub.
- Main PCB
- FR4 switch plate
- FR4 bottom plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- EC11 rotary encoder
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
Available optional add-ons:
- OLED screen
- Screw-in/snap in stabilisers
- Aluminium cone feet
Kit does not include:
- Switches, stabilizers