Unix60 ANSI/ISO HHKB 60% Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
This version supports both ANSI and ISO layouts.
Build your very own custom HHKB 60% keyboard from scratch!
- 60-key “HHKB” layout
- Very easy to build, uses through-hole diodes (unless you choose SMD ones)
- Uses a Pro Micro controller (available as add-on)
- Tinned finish, black/green solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- FR4 switch plate
- 62x through-hole or SMD diodes (your choice)
- Reset switch currently not included, sorry!
- Brass standoffs and screws
Other parts required to finish build not included in kit:
- Pro Micro controller (or compatible, like Elite-C, nice!nano etc.)
- 2-4x 2u and 1x 7u stabiliser (depending on the chosen layout)
- ~61x Cherry MX-comaptible switches (depending on the layout)
Available optional add-ons:
- Pro Micro controller
- Aluminium cone feet