Reviung5 Ergo 5% Macropad Kit
Designed by gtips (@GTIPS_SH) of reviung.com.
The designer graciously declined the offer to receive a portion of the proceeds from every sale. A donation in designer’s name will be set up instead.
Build your very own custom macropad from scratch!
- “Ergo” 5-key layout
- Support for one optional EC11 rotary encoder in the leftmost or rightmost position
- Uses a Pro Micro-compatible controller (Frood, nice!nano etc.)
- Supports 4 RGB LED modules for underglow
- Includes 2 mm clear (or optionally coloured) acrylic bottom/switch plates and Pro Micro cover
- Lead-free tinned finish, black/white/blue/purple solder mask
Build guide (in Japanese, but Google Translate makes it usable)
- Main PCB
- Acrylic switch plate (2 mm clear or 3 mm coloured)
- Acrylic bottom plate (ditto)
- Acrylic Pro Micro cover (ditto)
- 6x diodes
- 1x reset switch
- 1x EC11 rotary encoder
- Brass standoffs and screws
Add-ons available, but not included in the kit:
- 1x Pro Micro controller (or compatible: nice!nano, Frood, Elite-C, Proton C etc.)
- 4x SK6812 / WS2812B (5050) RGB LED modules
- 5x Cherry MX (or compatible) switches
There are no reviews yet.