Rev57LP 50% Low-profile Hotswap Ergo Keyboard Kit
Low-profile 57-key ergonomic keyboard inspired by the Reviung41. Uses hotswap sockets for Kailh Choc V1 (PG1350) switches.
QMK and ZMK firmware can be downloaded from our Firmware page (soon).
- 57-key ergonomic unibody layout similar to the Reviung41
- Extra key in the middle, 2x 1u “space keys” in the bottom row
- Uses Kailh Choc hotswap sockets for Kailh Choc V1 low-profile switches
- Native support for wireless operation (using a nice!nano) with on-board power switch and battery pads
- Includes acrylic sandwich case for a compact feel and streamlined looks – just 8.8 mm thick (switch plate to bottom plate)
- Main PCBs
- 2 mm acrylic switch plate (clear or smoky grey)
- 3 mm acrylic mid plate (clear, smoky grey, or custom colour)
- 2 mm acrylic bottom plate (clear or smoky grey; custom colours available in 3 mm)
- 57x Kailh Choc V1 hotswap sockets
- 60x SMD diodes
- Through-hole power switch
- SMD reset switch
- 8x brass standoffs, 16x stainless steel screws
- 8x silicone feet
Other parts required but not included in the kit:
- 1x Frood, nice!nano or other Pro Micro-compatible controller
- 57x Kailh Choc V1 switches
- 57x Choc V1 keycaps
As usual, switches, keycaps and any other parts pictured but not listed in the kit contents above are not included.