Basketweave-S Ergo 65% Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Based on the Basketweave keyboard designed by null-ll. The original designer receives a portion of the proceeds from every sale.
Modified by piit79 of 42. Keebs. This is revision 1.9 which features the following modifications:
- Symmetric 3-key macro cluster on the right
- Support for two rotary encoders, one on each side, either in the top or the bottom macro position. A standard switch can also be used instead of each encoder
- Split backspace support
Build your very own custom ergonomic keyboard from scratch!
- 65% ergonomic Alice-like layout with arrow keys
- Supports two optional EC11 rotary encoders
- Includes a FR4 switch plate
- USB-C connector
- Lead-free tinned finish, black/white solder mask
The kit is easy to solder as it uses only through-hole components. The only slightly tricky part is the USB-C connector as the pins have a small pitch. If you’re unsure, I can solder it for you.
Build guide in the GitHub repository (sorry, not updated for our modified version yet)
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- Switch plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
Optional parts available:
- Anodised aluminium encoder knob
- Anodised aluminium cone feet
Other required parts not included in the kit:
- 5x 2u stabilizers
- 69-71x Cherry MX-compatible switches
There are no reviews yet.