Sweep Bling MX 30% Hotswap Diodeless Split Keyboard Kit
Would you like to build an affordable keyboard, but don’t enjoy soldering diodes? Well, this might just be the kit for you!
Designed by David Barr with help of many contributors (GitHub repository).
- 34-key ergonomic layout (2x [3×5 + 2])
- Uses standard Cherry MX-compatible switches (not Choc switches)
- Hotswappable using Kailh hotswap sockets
- Based on the Pro Micro controller
- Ready for wireless operation using nice!nano controllers
- No diodes! With so few keys there’s no need for a matrix (which means no need for diodes
- 2x main PCBs
- 2x FR4 switch plates
- 2x FR4 bottom plates
- 34x Kailh hotswap sockets
- 2x TRRS sockets
- 2x SMD power switches
- 2x SMD reset switches
- 8x silicone feet
Other parts required but not included in the kit:
- 2x Pro Micro-compatible controllers
- 34x Cherry MX-compatible switches
Other recommended optional parts:
- Pro Micro sockets/pins (Mill Max low-profile, or cheap medium profile) – allow for microcontroller module replacement without desoldering
There are no reviews yet.