The EVO70 R2 Group Buy closed on 1 February 2023.
The planned delivery time for this group buy is late Q3 2023.
- 70% layout – classic 65% layout with additional macro keys
- 6 macro keys on the left side
- Uses Kailh hotswap sockets – no soldering required
- Powerful ARM microcontroller (STM32F411 – 512 kB program memory, 64 kB FRAM)
- 16 MB of on-board flash memory*, microSD card slot*
- Display: 0.91″ 128×32 monochrome OLED or 0.96″ 160×80 full colour LCD (displays current mode, layer number, caps lock, num lock and bongo cat)
- Rotary encoder support – configurable in VIA along with preprogrammed functions to control volume, lighting brightness, scroll wheel, and more
- Underglow RGB LED lighting (dimmable)
- Backlighting (white LEDs, 6000K temperature, dimmable)
- Real time clock (keeps track of time even when unplugged)
- Speaker (can play simple tunes, no DAC)
- Ambient temperature sensor
- Dedicated ANSI or ISO layout
- ESD protection
- USB C connection
- QMK and VIA support
- Uses PCB mount stabilizers, can be screw-in or clip-in designed for 1.6mm thick PCB
- ANSI: three 2u stabilizers, one 6.25u stabilizer
- ISO: two 2u stabilizers, one 6.25u stabilizer
- Requires 73 switches for ANSI, 74 switches for ISO
* Please note that QMK does not yet support dynamic loading of LCD images over USB, memory card access, or use of the on-board flash memory. These features may be added to QMK in the future. Presently, adding custom graphics requires compiling new firmware.
Want to see the LCD screen in action? Check out this animation!
This is a Group Buy (GB) product. It is currently not in stock and will be manufactured for you after the GB period. As such, there are no refunds available once the GB has closed and the order has been submitted to the manufacturer. Please make sure you consider this before joining.
If you join this GB, you’ll receive the keyboard after production is completed approximately in late Q3 2023. However, delays can happen due to circumstances beyond our control during manufacturing and/or shipping. The delivery date is a conservative estimate and is not guaranteed.
Please do not add in-stock items to the same order unless you’re prepared to receive them all at once, when the group buy is fulfilled.