Elite-C V4 Controller Module
Drop-in replacement for the popular Pro Micro, with many improvements.
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based keyboard PCBs
- Through-hole USB-C port that’s hard to rip off
- USB-C port is mid-mounted, saving 1.2 mm of vertical space
- ATmega32u4 controller with DFU bootloader
- 6 additional I/O pins and USB pins broken out
- Low-profile on-board reset button (if the keyboard PCB has a reset button, it can still be used)
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
- New with V4: VBUS pin is now broken out and placed above the B0 pin
For split keyboards, Elite-C can be used in the primary half, and a Pro Micro in the secondary one to save some money.
Detection issues in QMK Toolbox on Windows: See info on installing the correct DFU driver using Zadig here: https://docs.qmk.fm/#/faq_build?id=unknown-device-for-dfu-bootloader