Lumberjack-C 50% Ortho PCB kit
Designed by Paul James a.k.a peej (GitHub repository) and modified by 42. Keebs. The designer receives a portion of the proceeds from every sale.
This is revision 1.7.42a based on the Lumberjack revision 1.7:
- Preonic-like ortholinear 12×5 layout with a 3u gap in the middle for the through-hole components
- Fits into standard tray-mount 60% cases like Tofu, Kbdfans 5° or Bakeneko
- Supports full grid and 2x 2u layouts
- Supports Cherry MX, Alps and Kailh Choc V1 low-profile switches
- Split FR4 switch plate included (please note, due to a slight mistake in the design, the switch plate cutouts only have a solder-plated outline on one side)
- Only supports USB-C socket for better alignment
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra
- Lead-free tinned finish, black/white solder mask
Please note, the rotary encoder in the bottom left switch position is no longer supported due to the outline changes in the original project. A separate version with support for a rotary encoder in the middle will be available soon (needs to be tested).
Please note, the pictures show the previous revision.
Documentation in the GitHub repository (mind the small difference with the missing Micro USB socket)
- Main PCB
- 2x split FR4 switch plates
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
Kit does not include:
- Switches, stabilizers
There are no reviews yet.