Mysterium TKL ANSI/ISO Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Bryan, if you’re reading this, please get in touch! I tried e-mailing you a couple of times, I’d love to send you part of the proceeds from every sale.
This is revision 1.5d – modifications highlighted in bold below.
Modified QMK firmware – to flash your custom keymap, modify the keymap file to your liking and flash from the command line:
- ANSI: default/keymap.c –
- ISO: iso/keymap.c –
Build your very own custom keyboard from scratch!
- Tenkeyless (TKL) 80% layout
- Supports both ISO and ANSI layouts
- Supports optional rotary encoder in the top right position (Pause/Break)
- Supports split backspace
- Supports optional 0.91″ 128×32 pixel OLED screen
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra.
- FR4 switch plate now included
- Tinned finish, white solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- FR4 switch plate
- FR4 bottom plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- EC11 rotary encoder
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Component acrylic cover (arrow cluster acrylic cover not compatible with plate)
Optional add-ons available:
- Aluminium encoder knob
- Anodised aluminium cone feet
Kit does not include:
- Switches, stabilizers, keycaps