Mysterium TKL Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
This is the second prototype of the unified ANSI/ISO version. Due to a misunderstanding of the Mysterium V2 layout, it is not fully compatible with the official QMK firmware and needs a custom layout. The controller will come pre-flashed with the default ISO layout.
Modified QMK firmware – to flash your custom keymap, modify the file keyboards/42keebs/mysterium_v15_b2/keymaps/iso/keymap.c to your liking and flash using
This unit is partially build – it has all the base parts (USB-C, controller, crystal, resistors, capacitors etc.) except most of the switch diodes soldered.
Build your very own custom keyboard from scratch!
- Tenkeyless (TKL) 80% layout
- Supports both ISO and ANSI layouts
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra.
- Optional FR4 switch plate available
- Lead-free tinned finish, black solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover(s):
- Plateless version: top and arrow cluster covers provided
- Version with a plate: only top cover provided (the plate currently doesn’t support the arrow cluster one)
Optional add-ons available:
- FR4 switch plate
- Anodised aluminium cone feet
Kit does not include:
- Switches, stabilizers, keycaps