Discipline 65% Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Bryan, if you’re reading this, please get in touch! I tried e-mailing you a couple of times, I’d love to send you part of the proceeds from every sale.
Modified by me (u/piit79) to replace the 3x 1u layout option right of the spacebar with 2x 1.25u + 0.5u blocker
Build your very own custom keyboard from scratch!
- 65% layout
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you feel a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra.
- No switch plate, for use with PCB-mounted (5-pin) switches
- Tinned finish, fancy “special edition” blue solder mask 🙂
Documentation in the GitHub repository (build guide for V2, but there should be only very minor differences)
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
Available optional extras:
- Aluminium cone feet
Kit does not include:
- Acrylic feet
- Switches, stabilizers