Discipad Pro Hotswap Numpad Through-Hole Keyboard Kit
Bryan, if you’re reading this, please get in touch! I tried e-mailing you a couple of times, I’d love to send you part of the proceeds from every sale.
Please note! Currently supplied with Gateron hotswap sockets. Some of the socket holes are too tight, so please only order them if you’re willing to run a round file through some of the hotswap socket holes. It takes literally 10 seconds per socket to fix with a round file.
Build your very own custom hotswap mechanical numpad from scratch!
- 17-key numpad layout
- Uses Kailh hotswap sockets
- Includes a FR4 switch plate
- Easy to solder, uses only through-hole components (no SMD)
- The only slightly tricky part to solder is the USB-C connector. If you’re a bit unsure, I can solder it for you for a small extra
- Tinned finish, white solder mask
Documentation in the GitHub repository (to be updated for the “Pro” version)
- Main PCB
- Bottom plate made from PCB material (FR4)
- FR4 switch plate
- All electronic components
- Controller flashed with USBaspLoader bootloader
- Hotswap sockets (Kailh or Gateron)
- Brass standoffs and screws
- Acrylic cover
- Anodised aluminium cone feet
Other parts required to finish build, not included in the kit:
- 3x 2u PCB-mount stabiliser
- 17x Cherry MX compatible switch